Mexico

• Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: Harr215 — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Drive Time
4020 Indian Road Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Drive Time DT credit company, LLC DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT TOHAVE FUTURE SUCCESS Phoenix, Arizona

DriveTime is one of those companies that you read about the way they handle business and wonder why people entertain their services. DriveTime has a notorious habit of popping up on my credit report even after I paid them off in full.  I am currently taking legal action against them as I completely paid them off, they sent me a letter reflecting payoff, and then with no warning they pop-up on my credit report as a repossession. I was denied a home loan because of this "discrepancy" and only God himself knows what else.

I also received a letter from a completely different company requesting a settlement on this already settled debt.  When I wrote the company they completely retracted their settlement offer and stated they got the account from another company--NOT Drivetime.

I tell all my friends of my experience and plan to shout it from the rooftop as often as possible and to date my credit bureau report has not been updated to reflect settlement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Time/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/Drive-Time-DT-credit-company-LLC-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-IF-YOU-WANT-TOHAV-936969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Time