Complaint Review: Drive Time

• Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By: cwall07 — Fernandina Beach Florida United States of America
Drive Time

Drive Time Rude sales associate Internet

I have been searching around for awhile for new vehicle because my current one has just about had it. I tried carmax and they wanted over 5000.00 dollars down. There was just no way I would be able to come up with that kind of money. So I tried drive time, I completed the online approval application and was approved but they didn't really answer any of the questions I had. So I was told that a sales representive would call me because the person I was speaking with couldn't answer the questions. So a day later I had a sales representive contact me and all he wanted to do was confirm my appoint that I had never set up because I wanted my questions answered before I drove an hour to a dealership to just be told something that I wouldn't be able to do. He then just made me set something up and rushed me off the phone so fast that I felt this was just going to turn into something I didn't want to get involved in. So after that I read some reviews on drive time and have learned that they really aren't the best people to buy from and I am glad I didn't get involved in something with them that I would later regret.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Time/internet/Drive-Time-Rude-sales-associate-Internet-873308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Time