• Report: #921952

• Reported By: sabrina — pottsboro Texas United States of America
Drive Time

Drive Time sold me a bad car , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Another reason

*Consumer Comment: Here's another reason...

A little over a year ago I needed a vehicle. I have bad credit, I had seen the commercials, i had no other options because I had been to auto dealers for months. So i put my huge down payment they were able to get me into a 2006 PT Cruiser. Which i was told had never been in a flood or wrecked. LOL

Here just over a year later I have spent over 2000.00 in auto repairs. I called them to explain this is why the payment is running about two weeks late.. I cant possibly make a car payment and fix the vehicle that now has NO warranty that Drive Time boasts about. Why is that? because shockingly enough it is a 2006 vehicle and is over 100 thousand miles... Oh and i cant even defer a payment.. after paying my payments on time for a year? hmmm because when i asked them to roll the insurance into the loan they did the first month.. and so I owe them over 200 for insurance.. which I have on the car.

So even after calling them.. driving an hour and a half to the shop in Garland Texas to use my warranty which had expired big shock. So the lady i talked to on the phone couldnt see before sending me an hour and a half away it had expired? thats is why i believe I called.?

All in all Drive Time calls me every single day.. starting at 9 am. I have called them and told them the car needed repairs and I told them I would have the payments a bit late until i could get caught up. Still today they call.. Like i dont know day in and day out my payment is late?

Not only will i never buy another vehicle from drive time.. i will Never own a PT cruiser.. what a horrible car.. ive replaced the tires two times in a year.. why because it wears them out the cheap way the car was built.. the windshiled wipers dont work.. oh and its about 1000 dollars to fix them.. its a computer problem.

Also drive time says the vehicles have never been in a wreck or flood.. well my fan that i just had replaced on my car comes unplugged beause of front damage that was causing it not to stay plugged in..

Horrible car, horrible experience.. Dont buy from drive time. Now i see the commercials on TV .. what i pay for this 2006 pc of junk i could be leasing a Lincoln.

i asked Drive time if there was a buy back program. Sure when you have $4000.00 left on the note... LOL how much is on my note i ask... 10,600.00 this car will blow up before its paid off..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Time/internet/Drive-Time-sold-me-a-bad-car-Internet-921952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Time

Another reason

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

not to listen to team rebutt, all of them are trollers

Here's another reason...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"Dont buy from Drivetime unless you live for dissapointment, you like to be scammed, or you love harassing phone calls every day. :) "

Or, you have a history of not paying as agreed.