Complaint Review: Drive-Train LLC

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: fish1983 — Troy Tennessee
Drive-Train LLC
1190 Morgan Dr, Jackson, TN Jackson, Tennessee USA

Drive-Train LLC Very Bad schooling, WILL LIE TO YOU, STAY AWAY Jackson Tennessee

*General Comment: If you have a LIC.

In December of 2012 I lost my job so I decided I would fall back on a job i had done in past.  Long and behold I had to attend I refresher course of atleast 40 hours of OTR training, so since I reside in West Tennessee I chose Drive Train LLC of Jackson TN.  In January I began my schooling. The first day I was put in truck and told to drive to Jackson Tn to the main base school.  When we arrived at the school we did nothing,  I mean nothing, I spent most of the day on my cell phone trying to do the schools job.

What I mean is, the deal was for the school to help me find employment ( I know I have to look also ) besides the point, the school said they would help me find employment.  Well they didnt and havent.  The 2nd day I was taken to office and had to sign a paper stating that I would be pay 1200.00 dollars for the school and a job.  So I signed it with needing a job so bad I could taste it I really was over a barrell exspecially now I was already a day in to it.  The third day I went back to the main school was told "I was good at the occupation, I would have no trouble getting job and not to worry about anything.  Well Jeff Hardin you lied.

On the third day ( spread of 3 weeks ) yeah thats right one day a week of school,  Not a good school! Within the 3 weeks I had been able to get a road test by Nationwide Express,  told the school they were like good good job you have the skills we are not worried about it.  Well I failed the road test.  Was told my skills were poor.  I was mad and upset and returned to the school only to find the instructers, THE INSTRUCTERS asking me to help teach some other students with gear shifts.  Really?  Is anyone paying attention

One the fourth day I did another 10 hour day, were we drove for about 4 hours talked the remainer and never really accomplished anything.  I guess my main complaint is schools like these should not be able to take you in one day a week for a month and then throw you to the wolves.  It should be noted I did ask for more schoolling only to be left behind.  If anyone wants to become a driver do not go to DRIVE TRAIN LLC IN JACKSON TN  Not a good school.  I will be the first to amit it, I should have researched better but I needed a job bad, now I am broke still looking and these people are knocking on my door threatening to "suspend my license for non payment.  Hope this help someone else

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 03:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Train-LLC/Jackson-Tennessee/Drive-Train-LLC-Very-Bad-schooling-WILL-LIE-TO-YOU-STAY-AWAY-Jackson-Tennessee-1066116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive-Train LLC

#1 General Comment

If you have a LIC.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - ()

Try PAM, they train people with a lic, there are also others out there that train as long as you have a lic.

But trust me, after 39 years of doing this I can tell you, your not going to like any of it.

Good luck and God Bless.