Complaint Review: Drive time

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: Rhondamills1978 — Hope mills North Carolina
Drive time
Raeford rd Fayetteville, North Carolina USA

Drive time Sold me a. Piece of crap vehicle the warranty doesn't cover anything I have to pay 4000.00 to fix the car because their warranty won't cover what's wrong with it and they are rude to their customers Fayetteville North Carolina

I bought a 2002 Chrysler sebring and I have had it all ofmonths it has done nothing but give me trouble since day one now there is 4000.00 worth of stuff that needs to be fixed and their so called warranty won't cover any of it they told me the only thing they could do was defthat who payments to the end of Mather loan this company should not be in business they are rude to their ,customers and their cars are crap I am done with this company all Iawaited was a car now iknow why they help people with bad credit because they rip you off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-time/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-28316/Drive-time-Sold-me-a-Piece-of-crap-vehicle-the-warranty-doesnt-cover-anything-I-have-to-1072526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive time