Complaint Review: Drive time

• Reported By: Ryan Murry — plano Texas
Drive time
Plano, Texas USA

Drive time Fraud?? Plano Texas

Ok, i just got a car from drive time 3weeks ago worst case senario. I havent even made my first payment yet. Its a 2006 Dodge Charger  that was valued at 17,000+.. Since i got the car all i've been doing is drive the car to work and back. On my way from work yesterday the car started making a really weird noise. Like a Thumping sound. To me it sounded like someting was moving around in the hood. My guess was first broken motor mounts or transmission. I took the car to my local machanic and he confirmed my fears as he had the same guesses but he said he had to run a analysis on the vehicle which i had to pay for. But i declined and called Drive time instead. The rep i spoke with, the same dude who sold me the car, as acting different like he didnt know who i was agin. Gave a 800 no to call and file a claim..Some BS like that. I was so mad. I havnt even paid my first note. And im already having problems. I'm Thinking of returning the car. Is that possible? anyone pls!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-time/Plano-Texas/Drive-time-Fraud-Plano-Texas-1068801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive time