Complaint Review: Drive time

• Updated: Sat, October 17, 2009

• Reported By: Michael — phoenix Arizona USA
Drive time
4020 e indian school phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Drive Time reporting deragatory items on my credit report falsely phoenix, Arizona

Drive time keeps reporting a deragatory item on my credit report each month even after sending them proof that this vehicle was voluntarily given back to them when I filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy in june of 2006..proof that it was included in the BK.  I have faxed them proof of the discharge letter , proof of identity and all other documents that they have requested.  They continue to report  this as deragatory , instead of reporting it as (included in BK). Is there anyone that can help me ? What is my next move. Do I need to file a law suit against them.  If so, who do I name in the law suit ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2009 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-time/phoenix-Arizona-85023/Drive-Time-reporting-deragatory-items-on-my-credit-report-falsely-phoenix-Arizona-509993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive time