Complaint Review: DriveTime

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Madmama — Orlando Florida U.S.A.
DriveTime

DriveTime Ugly Duckling Sold me an unsafe car - Refuse to take responsibility - I'm suing Internet

I bought a car from DriveTime less than two months ago. Car started having problems with the front end from the third day I had it. It has been in and out of the mechanic's at least four times so far and the problem continued. I took it to a Sears Auto Center and had them check it out and they found an incredible amount of defective parts that the estimate to repair topped $2500.

DriveTime only covers $131.00 of the repairs and would not take responsibility for selling me an unsafe car.

I am contacting a Consumer Law Attorney to sue them for selling me an unsafe and defective car.

From initial consultation with a local attorney I do have a case against them.  Don't lay down and get upset; DO something about it!  We as consumers can not afford to let criminals like DriveTime get away with this.

I plan to file with the DA in FL and get a local TV station to cover my case. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DriveTime/internet/DriveTime-Ugly-Duckling-Sold-me-an-unsafe-car-Refuse-to-take-responsibility-Im-suing-982342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DriveTime