Complaint Review: DriveWorld and Allied International Credit

• Updated: Fri, March 05, 2010

• Reported By: Daniel — Brooklyn New York USA
DriveWorld and Allied International Credit
3901 Dallas Pkwy Plano, Texas United States of America

DriveWorld and Allied International Credit Barron Auto Mall and Capital One I was tricked into buying an 04 Lincoln LS and believing that my monthly payments would have been around $3-$4 a month and insurance $429 a month. With 1 month free. Plano , Texas

*Author of original report: Yup!

*Consumer Comment: That makes more sense

*Author of original report: Barron Auto Mall and Capitial One Allied International

*Consumer Comment: Seriously?

*Author of original report: Barron Auto Mall/DriveWorld

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2010 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DriveWorld-and-Allied-International-Credit/Plano-Texas-75093/DriveWorld-and-Allied-International-Credit-Barron-Auto-Mall-and-Capital-One-I-was-tricked-551822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DriveWorld and Allied International Credit

Yup!

AUTHOR: DMac - (USA)

I know that now!! And now they are trying to sue me after it came from 2 collection companies and for the wrong amount!!! I paid already like $2000 towards Allied!! These people are crooks.

That makes more sense

AUTHOR: Withheld - (U.S.A.)

Ok, $300-400 makes more sense then $3-4. Do you have all the paperwork concerning the loan? ; it should be pretty clear on how much was borrowed and what the interest rate was.

The one thing I still don't understand is the insurance. How does the car dealer have anything to do with the insurance? I don't see how car insurance can be tied to a fixed payment every month, since it can go up or down depending on your driving record and accident history etc. Even at $429/month; the cost of insuring the car for a year is over $5K a year. That seems like an awful lot of money just for car insurance. Do you have a bad driving record?

Also, giving the car back after buying it does not mean that you no longer owe the money. The car will be sold at auction for whatever they can get, and you are still responsible for the difference plus any interest and fees.

Barron Auto Mall and Capitial One Allied International

AUTHOR: DMac - (USA)

I was tricked into buying an 04 Lincoln LS and believing that my monthly payments would have been around $300-$400 a month and insurance $429 a month. With 1 month free. Little did I know when The bills came they where $539 and over a $1000 for the insurance. I even tried to return the car the same day after i went to the gas station because it was false advertisement about a CD changer and that what i wanted. Now I voluntarily gave up the car because I thought that would cleared up the whole loan. I was wrong. My Credit score took a noise dive and the collection company keeps telling me that I owe $10400 when Ive paid them almost $3000 and When I got my credit Report it say $6848! They keep telling me interest and fees. Yet they cant show me any proof in writing. Please help me!!

Seriously?

AUTHOR: Withheld - (U.S.A.)

Seriously, you thought a car payment would only be $3-4 per month?

I find it incredulous that any reasonable person would expect a car payment of $3-4 per month with insurance for said car at $429 per month.

Using your figures; car $36-48 per year, car insurance $5128 per year. Since no one would carry collision on a car costing them under $50 per year, you must have the worst driving record in history to get charged that much for liability.

Barron Auto Mall/DriveWorld

AUTHOR: DMac - (USA)

I was tricked into buying an 04 Lincoln LS and believing that my monthly payments would have been around $3-$4 a month and insurance $429 a month. With 1 month free. Little did I know when The bills came they where $539 and over a $1000 for the insurance. I even tried to return the car the same day after i went to the gas station because it was false advertisement about a CD changer and that what i wanted. Now I voluntarily gave up the car because I thought that would cleared up the whole loan. I was wrong. My Credit score took a noise dive and the collection company keeps telling me that I owe $10400 when Ive paid them almost $3000 and When I got my credit Report it say $6848! They keep telling me interest and fees. Yet they cant show me any proof in writing. Please help me!!  I still have all my payment info.