Complaint Review: Driveline Retail

• Reported By: The Pleasure Palace — Blytheville Arkansas
Driveline Retail
545 E. John Carpenter Frwy., Suite 800 Irving, Texas USA

Driveline Retail Stopped Paying me Irving Texas

I started working for this company a month ago. They suppoused to pay every 2 weeks, but they don't. They pay once every 2 months! They suppoused to pay $9.00 a hour but they don't. They pay $1.00 or less a hour! You are suppoused to stock stuff in a certain amount of time and if the time runs out, you have to leave it as is. I had to work at General dollar store
from 1 pm until 8 pm and they won't pay me for it. I work for 4 8-hour weeks for 1 paycheck of $100.00! When I came home, and looked at my time sheet, they gave me lots of work to do but gave my paid hours to someone else that didn't do the work that I did!

When I complained, They sent me a termination notice and erased my payroll so they made sure that I don't get paid one red cent.I also got harrased and insulted and yelled at by the Manager in Dollar General because she wanted a white person working there instead of a black person. [continued below]....

..... I have never been called so many horrible things and cussing words in my life. I just kept my mouth shut and did the work that I was suppoused to do while she screamed obscenaties at me and yelled at me about how worthless I was and how I will never be anything in life. When I finished I left and she called Driveline and the ordered them to fire me and lied about how I cussed her out and attacked her and I went in her office stole her trash can and threw it across the store which was a lie because her office was locked. There were no customers in the store they will never be any customers because she keeps running them out.Do not work for Driveline Retail! They make you work like a dog and pay you very low wages. It is not worth it! I did not go to college and get a Degree in business Asministration, Computer Programming and Computer Information Systems for this! Prositutes makes way more money that this on the streets!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driveline-Retail/Irving-Texas-75062/Driveline-Retail-Stopped-Paying-me-Irving-Texas-1088890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driveline Retail