Complaint Review: Driver Manager

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: Ski — Dixon California USA
Driver Manager
9433 FM 2244 Bldg1 Ste255, Austin, Texas United States of America

Driver Manager Asked for refund but company wants a big written statement before they will even consider refund Austin, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Suggestion

I was havinf a problem with my laptop, so I went online to see what I could find that would take a look at my software and assist on resolving issues. Found Driver Manager that says it has Microsoft & Norton backing. Being I use both companies software, I felt the Driver Manager would help. So I bought a copy

and paid for 2years for 39.95. I activated the software and the problems it found it could do nothing to correct the problem. I actually went to the companies listed on Driver Manager, and was informed by these companies that I had the current version of their drivers and software. Emailed Driver Manager abt refund

got an imediate reply saying they wanted all kinds of information, which they already have on their website. I should have looked @ Ripoff.Com b4 buying. If they will not refund I will take them to Small Claims court and file a judgement agaisnt them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driver-Manager/Austin-Texas-78733/Driver-Manager-Asked-for-refund-but-company-wants-a-big-written-statement-before-they-wil-845011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driver Manager

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Suggestion

AUTHOR: silverbelle - (United States of America)

I had almost the same circumstances with DriverManager... the problem, and the long letter, which was too burdensome to be practical.  I looked around the site and could not find the referenced refund policy; there is not one.  The link in letter went to a privacy policy.

I called SafeCart whiched processed my credit card payment, and they immediately processed a refund to my credit card.  My safecard receipt was in my inbox, and I used the phone number on the receipt.