Complaint Review: Driver Manager

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: LynH — Bulleen Other
Driver Manager
427N Tatnall St #72424 , Select State/Province USA

Driver Manager (states it is partnered with Norton on the program on my computer) inserted it's program onto my computer without my knowledge. Wilmington Delaware 19801-

The program DriverManager suddenly appeared on my computer without my knowledge.

It offered to update all drivers, one by one - so it had searched my computer for any drivers.

Then if one driver is selected for updating it then asks for registration and money.

On the program on my computer it said it was a partner of Norton, but it does not state this on its website. I checked with the Norton website and it does not appear as a partner.

I have an up to date virus/ Malware / Phishing program on my computer so it somehow downloaded despite this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 01:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driver-Manager/Select-StateProvince/Driver-Manager-states-it-is-partnered-with-Norton-on-the-program-on-my-computer-inserte-1077641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driver Manager