Complaint Review: Driver Recruiting Services Inc

• Submitted: Wed, June 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 17, 2010

• Reported By:Smyrna Georgia
Driver Recruiting Services Inc
1367 Highway 41 S Forsyth, Georgia U.S.A.

Driver Recruiting Services Inc Driver Recruiting Services Inc will not help you, all they will do is lie. Forsyth, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report is not true!

I applied to this recruiting services 4 weeks before the date i wanted to start at a CDl class. They immediately contacted me and told me that they would run my DMV report, criminal history and fidn a trucking company that was hiring. On May 18th they Angela called back and told they need to fax over a form and to pay $250.00 online at PayPal and fax the form back. I asked if everythign was good to good. I was told yes and so i out in my notice at work. I told them my last day was June 1st. I never received a call until the afternoon of the 1st, with two trucking companies lined up. One called me back but with different payment terms than i was promised by DRS. The other company did ot contact me until Thursday becasue John (my new recruiter) never sent them the application. No criminal report was ever run nor was my DWV record pulled. I was told by CREngland that John pulls this all the time. He tells you that you will make far more than they are willing to pay. DRS waits until you are desperate, jobless to scam you into thinking you have no option but to go to the classes. Do nto trust this company. If you want o drive trucks, do what i was told by CRST, contact them directly . The recruiting service does nothign but pass along your appliation to the companies they chose.

Usedandabused
Smyrna, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driver-Recruiting-Services-Inc/Forsyth-Georgia-31029/Driver-Recruiting-Services-Inc-Driver-Recruiting-Services-Inc-will-not-help-you-all-they-460336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driver Recruiting Services Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report is not true!

AUTHOR: Ronald889 - (USA)

This person came directly into our office in Forsyth, Ga. The terms and conditions of our service was fully explained and a signed contract is on record proving that a full disclosure was rendered. This individual used a charity organization in Atlanta to pay  the enrollment fee. After having this person approved for several company sponsored training programs she then stated that she had changed her mind and wanted a refund. After explaining that since the money was paid on her behalf from a charity organization that the money could only be returned to the charity and not directly to her. The money was returned to the charity that sent the money. Our company is successful over 95 percent of the time in providing job placement assistance for individuals looking to obtain their CDL license and join a company that will provide training and job placement. Driver Recruiting Services has been in business since Aug.2000 and we take great pride in the service that we provide.