Complaint Review: Driver Recruiting Services Inc

• Updated: Thu, February 11, 2010

• Reported By: bandit313 — Palm Bay Florida United States of America
Driver Recruiting Services Inc
1367 Highway 41 S Forsyth, Georgia United States of America

Driver Recruiting Services Inc Will charge $200 for Services and make faulty promises Forsyth , Georgia

*General Comment: Try C.R. England Trucking

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Full refund isssued.

This company made claims that they never fulfilled. They claimed to get me into a trucking school, make my travel arrangements(even asked for the date I wished to leave), run background checks and driver license checks...none of which they did.I signed a disclosure and release form for all that to be done. I was told before I sent the $200 for my "enrollment" fee that I would be able to get a refund so long as the travel arrangements had been made or if they couldnt get me into a school. After I sent the money to the company through paypal I recieved an email with a contract.The contract said almost the exact opposite of everything I had been told verbally. I refused to sign it and requested a refund. The company refused to give it to me. They requested I give them 24 hrs to hold up to their end of the deal. I agreed. They called me 24 hrs later with a phone number and name of a recruiter for Swift Trucking, claiming that they had upheld their end of the deal. They did not get me into a school.They did not do anything they said they would do. They only forwarded an application to Swift...the exact same application you fill out yourself on the website. I still have to go through the whole process with Swift Trucking. Once I spoke with Swift Trucking, I tried to call DRS again and Ron, the man I was working with refuses to answer or return my calls. They are scam artists. DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR MONEY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driver-Recruiting-Services-Inc/Forsyth-Georgia-31029/Driver-Recruiting-Services-Inc-Will-charge-200-for-Services-and-make-faulty-promises-For-554452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driver Recruiting Services Inc

#1 General Comment

Try C.R. England Trucking

AUTHOR: brownsong - (USA)

A long time trucker friend of mine told me if you are just starting out, the best company out there is C.R. England Trucking. They give the best training, and everything is included in the tuition, including travel costs to the school, lodging, etc, plus they guarantee you a job upon completion. You can do this on your own, you dont need a middle man. Good luck.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Full refund isssued.

AUTHOR: Ronald889 - (USA)

We believe there may have been some misunderstanding in the application process therefore this applicant was issued a full refund. The application and approval process for placement with the trucking companies is done by real people, therefore there are human errors that can occur. We guarantee our clients satisfaction