Complaint Review: Driver Solutions C1 Driver Training

• Submitted: Mon, January 15, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2007

• Reported By:Sanford North Carolina
Driver Solutions C1 Driver Training
driversolutions.com Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

Driver Solutions, C1 Driver Training Lying and Decietful Indianapolis Indiana

*Consumer Comment: More Info

*Author of original report: Update 1/25/2007

I contacted Mr. Rip Charlton with Driver solutions on approx. 12/3/06, Told him I wanted to train and drive for USA truck. He took all information and told me to call back in 1 week.

When I called back Rip stated everything looked good, when did I want to attend?, I stated after 1/1/07, He told me to call back 12/28/06, I plainly stated I had to be pre-hired or I would not attend, Rip replied "no problem".

On 1/2/07 I took my Physical, Drug test and filled out all paperwork. Attended classes on 1/3 and 1/4, Took my permit test on 1/4. I passed all, Physical, Drug and permit. On 1/5 I was told to go to the office, I was given a # to call.

When I reached Mindy she told me to go home, USA rejected my application, I would owe nothing and would be refunded for housing. Currently I am out round trip travel, Food for 1 week,
Drug test fee, Permit fee and housing! Approx. $375.

Here it is 1/15/07, No cdl, job, money or refund. When I called driver solutions I was told I would have to wait for my money, when I mentioned this web site the person on the phone stated "you're crazy !" Avoid these companies like the plague!!!!

John
Sanford, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2007 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driver-Solutions-C1-Driver-Training/Indianapolis-Indiana/Driver-Solutions-C1-Driver-Training-Lying-and-Decietful-Indianapolis-Indiana-230657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driver Solutions C1 Driver Training

More Info

AUTHOR: Thadius - (U.S.A.)

What was USA Trucks reason for denying your application? I'm very intrested to know because I too have been looking into Driver Solutions and incidently USA Truck as my first choice of prospective employmeny. P.A.M. would have been my 2nd, but after reading the other persons post about her husband bringing home massive amounts such as $82 dollars a week after all that OTR driving, that's insane. No wonder truckers are becoming scarce.

It seems alot of posts are negative towards those CR England cretins as well. God help the honest man or woman looking for work any more.

Update 1/25/2007

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Due to filling a report with the Better Business Bureau today I recieved a check from Chris, Ceo of Driver solutions for $200 to help cover my travel expenses. There is 1 decent person at Driver Solutions afterall!!!!