Complaint Review: Driver Solutions

• Updated: Fri, May 25, 2012

• Reported By: Blue Spyder — Auburndale Florida United States of America
Driver Solutions
3603 E Raymond Street Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Driver Solutions C 1 Driver Training Center false advertising, lies, no conscience Indianapolis, Indiana

I attended C 1 Training Center in February of 2005, in which I signed my contract with them. The understanding was that my G.I. Bill would cover the cost of my schooling and I would be free to go where I wished after training. Needless to say, Driver Solutions failed to file the proper paperwork, leaving me with the bill of $5,900. I wasn't alerted until 2007 that I was on the hook for this amount, by which time I was already owing over $7,500 to D.S., and at the time I setup a payment plan with the company to take care of this debt.

In 2010 I spoke with Linda to let her know I wasn't making enough to cover the cost of the direct debit and I needed to restructure my plan, she never got back to me even though I left message after message for her to call me back. In 2011 I tried to pay the balance in its entirety but could not get any response from anyone in customer service. Earlier this year I was alerted by my bank that Driver Solutions attained a judgement against me for the balance of $10,000, I have no intentions of paying and because I'm a Florida resident who's head of household, they can neither garnish or attach my income, bank accounts or property.

I believe that Driver Solutions purposely ignored me in order to obtain the judgement as they have done with so many in the past, and even went as far as sending the notice to an address I haven't lived at in over 6 years in order to rush things through. I want to warn anyone reading not to do business with C1, Driver Solutions, USA Truck or PAM Transport.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driver-Solutions/Indianapolis-Indiana-46203/Driver-Solutions-C-1-Driver-Training-Center-false-advertising-lies-no-conscience-Indiana-888384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driver Solutions