Complaint Review: Driver's Auto Repair

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Need for speed Tech. — Houston Texas
Driver's Auto Repair
5105 S. Mason Rd. Houston, Texas USA

Driver's Auto Repair Do research before accepting employment here.... Something just wasn't right! Houston Texas

I was employed at this company approx. 3 days before realizing something was not right. I agreed to take the job because I was given the impression that the shop was busy and their was opportunity for advancement and money to be made. After the first day I was a little worried because I had not flagged not one hour of car repairs but still was optimistic that tomorrow would be a better and more productive day.Well that never came and the three days that I was there I only flagged one hour.

It was then revealed to me that the shop had been slow and I couldn't understand why they needed another tech and there was no work! I feel like I was lied to by the manager at the Briar Forest location that hired me.The really messed up part is Drivers has a towing service that will pick up your tool box and bring it to the location you will be working at.I hope I don't have any issues picking up my belongings like others have had in this situation.I normally don't post stuff like this but I have a family of 3 and a wife that depends on me and I think it's really messed up how this company lies about productivity.

It wasn't until after employed that I noticed the bad reviews by both customers and employees.Would I recommend this shop to anyone. NO! Bottom line ! I will not bash this company or drag their name through dirt but do your research and you will be shocked. This is not even the type of company I want to be employed or associated with. I had high hopes for opportunity but turns out it is all a FARCE!

God Bless!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drivers-Auto-Repair-/Houston-Texas/Drivers-Auto-Repair-Do-research-before-accepting-employment-here-Something-just-was-1071877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driver's Auto Repair