Complaint Review: Driver's Auto Repair

• Reported By: Matt — Houston Texas
Driver's Auto Repair
12630 Jones Road Houston , Texas USA

Driver's Auto Repair Charges For Services Not Performed: Fraud Houston Texas

Took my car to them for major engine work (timing belt, water pump, front cam seal).  First was quoted high price.  Told them they were too high, and manager (Craig) said he would drop price.  I agreed, and asked them to run diagnostic for Check Engine ligh, also.  Called me back and stated car needed and additional $1,200 plus to fix engine light (EGR valve, solenoid, clean injectors, EGR passages, and BG fuel/injector treatment).  Also, he stated they would only use Honda parts.  I said price was too high, so he dropped price again.  I agreed.  When I went to pick up car, they said it was ready, just waiting on one part, so I paid at this time.  (BIG mistake on my part).  After another day, they said it was ready, and they had not cleaned EGR passages, had not cleaned injectors, and had not cleaned throttle body, or done BG fuel system/injector flush, and one of the parts they replaced was not right so they broke the bracket and put part on with tie strap. [continued below]....

.....  I told them that they had not done work I paid for, and I wanted them to do it.  They called back, said car was ready.  They had done nothing.  I complained to their corporate office, said I wanted a refund.  They paid me nothing, said they would not honor any warranty.  Then the problem on my car returned.  I wrote a Demand Letter to owners, and got no respond.  DO not do business with them, ever!!  Their shop is very close to my house, and have seen their mechanics smoking marijuana on their property, and the working on people's cars.  BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drivers-Auto-Repair/Houston-Texas-77070/Drivers-Auto-Repair-Charges-For-Services-Not-Performed-Fraud-Houston-Texas-1129253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driver's Auto Repair