arbitrary

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: Vickii gonzales — Whittier California
Driversupport
Internet USA

Driversupport Wasted my time. Explained nothing. Wanted more $ New york Internet

I got a message on my computer saying I needed to fix some drivers. I agreed to pay 39.99 for two years of  protection. Then this man, who was very hard to undersstand because of a foreign language, was trying to explain things to me that I didn't understand. He kept repeating himself and I was getting frustrated. he asked how old my computer was. When I said four months he asked how my computer got so messed up. I told him if I knew I wouldn't need him. About 45 minutes laterite finally said when would we be done. He then told and showed me that now there was more things that needed fixing and it would only be $395. I said no I wasn't going to pay that. So, then he said he could do it for $199. I said no I wasn't going to pay that, in fact, I was calling my bank to stop payment. After that I looked up driversupport and sawRip off report website. Thank you so much for posting the truth about these scam artists. I feel very violated, but writing this has heled me vent. Once again, thank you for your service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driversupport/internet/Driversupport-Wasted-my-time-Explained-nothing-Wanted-more-New-york-Internet-1171512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driversupport