Complaint Review: Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc Driverz Edge

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Susan V — Sutter California
Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc Driverz Edge
375 N. Stephanie St., Suite 1811 Henderson, Nevada USA

Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc Driverz Edge Failure to pay on an approved claim. Henderson Nevada

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Driverz Edge Responds with Payment

I bought a used Honda Odyssey 1/23/2011 and purchased an extended warranty with DriverZ Edge.  In Feb. 2013, my transmission failed.  After a few calls to DriverZ Edge, they finally approved my claim.  The work was done and I was told to pay the entire bill of $4166.00.  My approved claim was for $2000.00, which they said they'd send a reimbursement check.  On March 4, 2013, I called to make sure they had all the paperwork they needed to process the claim, which they did.  I should have my check in a couple weeks.

I have called many times since only to have them tell me, again, that my check is in accounting, awaiting approval and a signature.  When I ask about a manager or supervisor, they will tell me a first name, but never their last name.  They claim they're not allowed to give out last names, or extensions.  They say they can only contact accounting through e-mail and there is no phone number.  When I asked about the owner, I was told his name is Rob.  Nothing more.  Funny, since Rob Roback's name is on the website, which is useless.

My recommedation is that auto manufacturers should NOT sell warranties by DriverZ Edge.  Anyone buying a car, BEWARE of this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driverz-Edge-Vsc-Inc-Driverz-Edge/Henderson-Nevada-89014/Driverz-Edge-Vsc-Inc-Driverz-Edge-Failure-to-pay-on-an-approved-claim-Henderson-Nevada-1061011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc Driverz Edge

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Driverz Edge Responds with Payment

AUTHOR: Vince T - ()

I am truly sorry about your experience to this point with Driverz Edge. We have no excuse for why this was delayed for so long and I want to assure you the resolution is forth coming. Our customer service staff noted you claim file that you have been contacted on June 21st 2013 and a check for the full amount in your name wase processed the same day. You should recieve it next week. If not please contact us again.

Vince T