Complaint Review: Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc Driverz Edge

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: candygurl — foresthill California United States of America
Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc Driverz Edge

Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc Driverz Edge Denying claims for work that is covered under my warranty, Internet

i bought platinum extended warranty for $1550.00 cash. It was 5yrs or 100,000 miles.  When transmission gave problems i took in and it had to be rebuilt. warranty paid $2,000 and i had to pay $500.00. 14 months later transmission is giving me problems. since my warranty with transmission shop was expired due to 2yrs or 24,000 miles and i was over the 24K by 1,300 miles they wouldnt cover it. And i have and my husband has taken my car back to the transmission shop because of the probelms we were having before warranty with transmission was at 2yrs or 24K miles. The shop said there was nothing wrong with transmission. Since that,  I took my car to another transmission shop and they had my car 3 weeks waiting for driverz edge to contact them. finally after 3 weeks and 3 days driverz edge called the shop and denied my claim. It does not state anywhere on the warranty anything about limitations on what driverz edge will pay or how many times my car can go in shop for same repair. I paid cash for this warranty and driverz edge has failed to respond back or wanting to approve work to be done on my car that IS covered. They are rude and since they dont specify any limitations on work to be done on my vehicle, they should honor the repair until my 5yr or 100,000 miles have been met. Now i am having to deal with this warranty company and i shouldnt have to since I already have paid for the warranty. if they have limitations, then they need to update their policies and provide this information. Until then, they need to honor repairs covered until warranty has been met.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driverz-Edge-Vsc-Inc-Driverz-Edge/internet/Driverz-Edge-Vsc-Inc-Driverz-Edge-Denying-claims-for-work-that-is-covered-under-my-warr-905706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc Driverz Edge