Complaint Review: Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc

• Submitted: Wed, June 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:Boulder Colorado
Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc
27764 Volo Village Rd. Ste C Volo, Illinois U.S.A.

Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc Driverz Edge extended warranty for car aftermarket consultants Volo Illinois

My wife and I bought a used car and we were offered an extended warranty from Driverz Edge from the car sales man. It was a difficult decision because the aftermarket warranty was expensive, about $2900.

We decided to buy it because it was a used car and we didn't want any financial surprises. Well our car now has a transmission problem so I called Driverz Edge regarding the problem and after two days of run around and numerous phone calls OUR CLAIM WAS DENIED!

IT'S A RIPOFF: If you look at their website none of the tabs work you can tell they just slapped it together, they have numerous addresses and seem to have moved a lot.

Do not buy from these guys they take you money and will either try to pass you around until you give up or they will deny your claim.

I could have paid for the repair with the money I paid them!

So now I have wasted 3 days without a car and they denied the claim.

Trust your intuition: these guys and stay away from driverz edge.

Chris
Boulder, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driverz-Edge-Vsc-Inc/Volo-Illinois-60074/Driverz-Edge-Vsc-Inc-Driverz-Edge-extended-warranty-for-car-aftermarket-consultants-Vol-460357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc