• Report: #199737

• Submitted: Thu, July 06, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 06, 2006

• Reported By:Rio Rancho New Mexico
Drivetime, Ugly Duckiling
Wyoming Blvd Albuquerque, New Mexico U.S.A.

Drivetime, Ugly Duckling ripoff, lemon sellers, stranded daughter at midnight, broke down piece of crap Albuquerque New Mexico

My daughter and I bought a car for her from Ugly Duckling in August/September of 2000. After having to take the car back several times for repair work we ended up taking it back to the dealer and turning it in. The salesman knew we were buying this car for my 17 year old daughter and shook my hand and looked me directly in the eye and promised me he would get her into a good relaible car.The car broke down three times in the first month and stranded my daughter on the streets of Albuquerque at midnight and later(she worked pm shift) After getting it out of the shop for the third time there was something else wrong and as we were driving to turn it in we had to keep stopping and fill it up with water! So we pulled in to the dealersip with the car smoking and hissing and they could not understand why I did not want it anymore.

Lee
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2006 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drivetime-Ugly-Duckiling/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87109/Drivetime-Ugly-Duckling-ripoff-lemon-sellers-stranded-daughter-at-midnight-broke-down-199737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drivetime, Ugly Duckiling