Complaint Review: Drivetime carsales LLC Inc

• Updated: Sun, July 27, 2014

• Reported By: Heide — Winter Haven Florida
Drivetime carsales LLC Inc
, Select State/Province USA

Drivetime carsales LLC Inc Car has been in and out of shop since I brought the car Lakeland Florida Mesa Az

*Consumer Comment: WHAT???

Drivetime is a total rip off for all regardless of income race or creed . They service the poor and middleclass having trouble the charge for items like  Averex warranty repair , and skylink tracking service . I tried to not have skylink and was told I could cancel but would stillhave to pay for it GPS sysytem  so it goes this way in Total cost for each item. Skylink 495.00 Averex car care warranty  2895.00 and the interest is 24%. I purchased a car from them on Feb3,2014 and it has been in the shop every other week over and over I spent 1,500.00 out of pocket for repairs 500.00 dollars for tires that had to be replaced after twp days of driving the vehicle , 1100.00 for a tune up befor ethey would check the transmisson that was the problem from day one .
I have called gone in person to give this car back itis brand new atthis point new transmisson new tune up new tire new gas cap and more expensive things fixed yet I do not wantthis car as the way I wsas treated and lied to on fixing . I have all the bills with all the complaints , I have spoken to more than 50  people  in a month on gettint this car out of my life . I have had this car since Feb 4th2014 and it is July 27 ,2014 adn I have had nothing but problem motor mounts , air intake coils and so forth since purchase it did not say as is onthese cars . Dono ask for a supervisor you will just be put on hold hung up on and call and call their own manager of the place I boughtthe car through could not even get thrpugh .

Please have them take this car back and stop ripping people off close this company down it does more harm than good to anyone .

Sincerely ,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2014 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drivetime-carsales-LLC-Inc-/Select-StateProvince/Drivetime-carsales-LLC-Inc-Car-has-been-in-and-out-of-shop-since-I-brought-the-car-Lake-1165387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drivetime carsales LLC Inc

WHAT???

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Your report makes not one ounce of sense!! Your spelling it a joke.  YOU purchased the car without a mechanic looking at it I am certain of.  IF you turn this car back into them then you will have a repo on your credit therefore no one will finance a car for you.  This is on you and NO I do not work for them.

Do your homework before you make a major purchase.  This is your fault - you signed the papers without (once again) having the car inspected by a mechanic.