Complaint Review: Drivetime .......ugly Ducking

• Submitted: Wed, May 06, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:garden grove California
Drivetime .......ugly Ducking
7300 East Hampton St #101 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Drivetime ...ugly Ducking lied to me. Changed the paper work an numbers Mesa Arizona

hello 3 1/2 years ago i was in a desperate situation a needed transportation. I went to drive time and gave them 1500 dollar down payment for a 2003 chevy cavalier basic model. I have been stuct in a contract with them an tring to rebuild me credit. I have been upside down in the car since I rolled off the lot. 3 1/2 years latter the payment is still them same 419.00 a month and the payoff is $7051.00 for a car that is worth $1500.00 I know that I got myself into this mess because I was in need of a car and they promised to help rebuild my credit but how is this right.

Revenge is key
garden grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drivetime-ugly-Ducking/Mesa-Arizona-85209/Drivetime-ugly-Ducking-lied-to-me-Changed-the-paper-work-an-numbers-Mesa-Arizona-449398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drivetime .......ugly Ducking