farmers

• Reported By: Sherri — Rancho Cucamonga California
Drivetime
Montclair, California USA

Drivetime sold me a salvaged car Montclair California

I bought my 2012 Hyundai Sonata 9/19/13 for an outrageous percentage rate. I was told tonight by another dealer they could get me into a new car at a much better rate but the car fax report came back saying that I had a branded title, AKA salvage title when I was going to use my car as trade. WHAT!!!!!  I was told the car had been a rental but was NEVER told it was a salvaged car.  I will be calling the DMV to see if I can figure things out or get this resolved but if I can't, I will be contacting a lawyer to sue for fraud!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2014 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drivetime/Montclair-California/Drivetime-sold-me-a-salvaged-car-Montclair-California-1113168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drivetime