Complaint Review: Drivetime

• Submitted: Fri, August 03, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 03, 2007

• Reported By:Palm Harbor Florida
Drivetime
Torrance, CA 98313 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Drivetime AKA Ugly Duckling harassing calls to my employer for payment, when payment was never late. Employer gave notice that if calls didn't stop, I would be let go. Ripoff Tampa Florida

I was continuosly harassed at work for payment of the car. My employer told me to have the calls stopped. I was never late with a payment, but they continued to call my work. My employer was going to let me go, if the calls didn't stop. I gave Drivetime my cell phone, and told them to discontinue the calls to my work. She said it would stop, and would note my account. they still called my place of work bi-weekly, and was given a verbal and written notice from employer. The only way to save my job from these vultures would be to return the vehicle. Now, they are threatening to throw a judgement against me, and I would like to counter sue for the illegal action they took harassing me at my place of employment. I feel bad for all those people that have had so much aggravation from a company that has poor professional, honest, and practicing skills. I guess they felt as long as they have their T's crossed, and i's dotted, they could get around the legal system. Customers must be protected somehow from crooks, such as Drivetime. I am more than willing to cooperate with an attorney, and expose the issues at hand.

Gale
Palm Harbor, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2007 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drivetime/Tampa-Florida-33575/Drivetime-AKA-Ugly-Duckling-harassing-calls-to-my-employer-for-payment-when-payment-was-n-265099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drivetime