Complaint Review: Driving Solutions of Miami

• Updated: Wed, November 02, 2011

• Reported By: Wade — Winter Garden Florida United States of America
Driving Solutions of Miami
7247 SW 40th St Miami, Florida United States of America

Driving Solutions of Miami Aamco Transmissions charged me to fix a perfectly good transmissioin Miami, Florida

Do you think the Aamco name protects you from being ripped off? Do you think they screen their people? Not in my case. I took my car in to the Aamco shop in Miami with a burning smell and noise coming from under the car. I told them I did not think it was the transmission because the transmission temp gauge was normal and the fluid was clear and red.

I told them I thought it was the rear end. They said no it was the transmission and charged me $3000 to fix it. 100 miles later I was back on the side of the road. I found a shop that knew what they were doing and they said in fact it was the rear end.

I asked for a refund for the transmission repair and guess what I was told--"well we did fix your car and it just broke down 100 miles later with the same exact symptoms. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2011 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driving-Solutions-of-Miami/Miami-Florida-33155/Driving-Solutions-of-Miami-Aamco-Transmissions-charged-me-to-fix-a-perfectly-good-transmis-794343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driving Solutions of Miami