Complaint Review: Droidax

• Submitted: Tue, July 30, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Jon — Orlando Florida
19 Aldenhoven Road Internet Australia

Droidax droidax.com PC Range Pty Ltd Heath Sissman Misleading product compatibility, Deceptive Return Policies Lonsdale Internet

For my birthday, my wife recently ordered one of the Droidax power pack charger cases for the Samsung Galaxy S2.  Upon receiving the item, I realized that there is no way the power pack would fit my phone.

As it turns out, Droidax sells products that have very limited compatability to United States phones.  Most consumers will likely not realize this, and will order a product that doesn't fit or work properly.

I then attempted to get a refund on the order.  I spoke with Heath, who initially said that they do not take returns.  Which is unfortunate, because Droidax does focus on sales in the US market (with a warehouse in Michigan), so one would think they would make sure they sold compatable products for our phones.

After further discussion, Heath agreed that they will offer a 85% refund on the item if it is returned in "resellable" condition.  I agreed, put the package back together and mailed it out with a UPS tracking code.

After a week, I followed up to check on the mailed item.  As expected, Heath claims that they did not receive the item and asked for a tracking code.  He was probably surprised to discover that I actually had one, which had confirmed that it was received by their warehouse.

After further silence, I followed up with Heath and he indicates that they cannot give a refund due to not being in "resellable" condition.  I realize that they had no intention of providing a refund.  Considering they have not resent the item back to me (as of this writing), I feel that I have been swindled on my birthday gift.

So, please beware when ordering products from this company.  There is a good chance it won't work, and you won't get your money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Droidax/internet/Droidax-droidaxcom-PC-Range-Pty-Ltd-Heath-Sissman-Misleading-product-compatibility-Dece-1071295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Droidax