Complaint Review: DropshipDesign.com -DropshiponauctionDesign.com - Peter Caradonna

• Submitted: Wed, January 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2010

• Reported By:seattle Washington
DropshipDesign.com -DropshiponauctionDesign.com - Peter Caradonna
DropshipDesign.com Bainbridge Island, Washington U.S.A.

DropshipDesign.com, DropshiponauctionDesign.com - Peter Caradonna ripoff I paid DropshipDesign.com $149.95 and $99 for two web-sites I believe Peter Caradonna the owner lives in Bainbridge Island, Wasington. I got nothing for my money I paid out money for Google Adwords and Yahoo Search Marketing Bainbridge Island Washington

*General Comment: DropshipDesign.com

*Author of original report: Dropshiponauction.com address

I paid $250 for DropDesign.com and Dropshiponauction.com. Both supposedly owned by Peter Caradonna of Bainbridge Island,6465 Haley Look Rd. North, Washington, 98110.

I understand, neither site has a warehouse. I spent alot of money on these sites, To Google Awords, Yahoo Search Marketing and search engines. And I haven't made a dime! My retail was 10% above cost, the lowest you can go.
I hope this helps someone!

Wallace
seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2007 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DropshipDesigncom-DropshiponauctionDesigncom-Peter-Caradonna/Bainbridge-Island-Washington-98110/DropshipDesigncom-DropshiponauctionDesigncom-Peter-Caradonna-ripoff-I-paid-DropshipDe-231157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DropshipDesign.com -DropshiponauctionDesign.com - Peter Caradonna

#1 General Comment

DropshipDesign.com

AUTHOR: direct1 - (USA)

Please note: I have used DropshipDesing before. The only problem I had with them was a slow web server. This was last year. I have never missed a product that I have ordered. My biggest grip is no phone support. But I have notice there ticking system has improved a great deal. And there website has improved on the upload speed or it might be my new computer. Most people want to join these dropshipping companys Thinking there going to be rich. Needless to say eBay is flooded with this stuff. People will drop there prices just to make one dollar. For me its the luck of the draw when posting on eBay or other auction sites. Or having your own website thru dropshipdesing.com. Its not magic. If you think DropshipDesing .com is a scam. You better think again. I was scammed by: www.dropshippers.com. In the amount of $248.00. The web address posted on there website comes back as a residential address in Google maps. Also the Scranton police department confirmed it. Well any how if you think you was ripped off by dropshippers of any kind you can file a complaint at: The Internet Crime Complaint Center at: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Dropshiponauction.com address

AUTHOR: Wallace - (U.S.A.)

Peter Caradonna, address-6465 Haley Look Rd. No.
Bainbridge Island, Washington 98110