Complaint Review: DropshipDesign.com

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: easyshoppingdirect.com — Pennsylvania
DropshipDesign.com

DropshipDesign.com ,DropshipDesign.com Liars Ripoff Scammers , Internet

I believe these Frauds DropshipDesign.com company is Ripoff, Liars and Scammers. I paid  $249.98 total. $199.99 membership and some services  plus $49.99. for advertising and get no support from them. I have not received any step by step (How to do it) information about dropship,Auction,Datafeed,and website or any information, how to  operate my website.I have to wait a business day or two until dropshipdesign.com answer my questions and still not answering.
dropshipdesign.com have no phone support.
  I was asking via email for full refund and contacting Better Business Burrow but http://www.dropshipdesign.com/ refuse it.
After contacting BBB  I still  did not received my money back.easyshoppingdirect.com/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DropshipDesigncom/internet/DropshipDesigncom-DropshipDesigncom-Liars-Ripoff-Scammers-Internet-1046476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DropshipDesign.com