Complaint Review: Dropshipdesign.com

• Submitted: Sun, June 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 16, 2010

• Reported By:Campbell California
Dropshipdesign.com
Suite D3, 321 High School Rd NE Bainbridge Island, Washington U.S.A.

Dropshipdesign.com Dirty And Filthy Scammers Who Takes People's Hard-owned Money They scammed my money using their deceptive dirty unethical tricks Bainbridge Island Washington

*General Comment: DropshipDesign.com

*General Comment: DropshipDesign.com

I purchased their #3 combo ($199) to sell some products on eBay.

I tried to sell their products, but with no luck I could not sell any product (because their wholesale price is actually MSRP or higher!!!), thus I decided to cancel their service. However, there is no way for me to cancel their product because they do not provide any valid phone number or email address that I can contact to...

I feel like I'm a fool for making such a reckless choice. Now, I want my refund for the money I paid because this is just not fair for those people taking my money for their dirty scam. I want justice and I want everyone to watch out for this scammer. Don't fall for it. I learned hard-way.

For, those of you who have been a victim like myself, I wish that we can all gather up and get these people by law suit. If you are a lawyer or government agent, please help us by locking those people up in jail. I would love to do that.

I'm really really serious about hiring a lawyer to get these people.

Samuel
Campbell, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2007 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dropshipdesigncom/Bainbridge-Island-Washington-98110/Dropshipdesigncom-Dirty-And-Filthy-Scammers-Who-Takes-Peoples-Hard-owned-Money-They-scam-253548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dropshipdesign.com

#1 General Comment

DropshipDesign.com

AUTHOR: direct1 - (USA)

Please note: I have used DropshipDesign before. The only problem I had with them was a slow web server. This was last year. I have never missed a product that I have ordered. My biggest grip is no phone support. But I have notice there ticketing system has improved a great deal. And there website has improved on the upload speed or it might be my new computer. Most people want to join these dropshipping companys Thinking there going to be rich. Needless to say eBay is flooded with this stuff. People will drop there prices just to make one dollar. For me its the luck of the draw when posting on eBay or other auction sites. Or having your own website thru dropshipdesing.com. Its not magic. If you think DropshipDesing.com is a scam. You better think again. I was scammed by:

www.dropshippers.com. In the amount of $248.00. The web address posted on there website comes back as a residential address in Google maps. Also the Scranton police department confirmed it. Well any how if you think you was ripped off by dropshippers of any kind you can file a complaint at: The Internet Crime Complaint Center at: www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

#2 General Comment

DropshipDesign.com

AUTHOR: direct1 - (USA)

Please note: I have used DropshipDesing before. The only problem I had with them was a slow web server. This was last year. I have never missed a product that I have ordered. My biggest grip is no phone support. But I have notice there ticketing system has improved a great deal. And there website has improved on the upload speed or it might be my new computer. Most people want to join these dropshipping companys Thinking there going to be rich. Needless to say eBay is flooded with this stuff. People will drop there prices just to make one dollar. For me its the luck of the draw when posting on eBay or other auction sites. Or having your own website thru dropshipdesing.com. Its not magic. If you think DropshipDesing.com is a scam. You better think again. I was scammed by: www.dropshippers.com. In the amount of $248.00. The web address posted on there website comes back as a residential address in Google maps. Also the Scranton police department confirmed it. Well any how if you think you was ripped off by dropshippers of any kind you can file a complaint at: The Internet Crime Complaint Center at: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx