Complaint Review: Dropshipdesign.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2008

• Reported By:ALBANY Oregon
Dropshipdesign.com
16212 Bothell Everett Hwy., Suite #F279, Mill Creek, Washington U.S.A.

Dropshipdesign.com Mutiple ripoff dropship design recommended by Tim Knox Mill Creek Washington

*Consumer Suggestion: HERE IS A NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR DROPSHIP DESIGN

*Author of original report: Reference: Knielsen comments to my post....

*Consumer Comment: DropShip Design Sounds Legit

Of course, I, like others have been ripped off from the infamous dropship design company. My main focus of this complaint is about the one person who recommended this company and that is Tim Knox.

He put the recommendation out in his newsletter dated August 18th, 2005 and even though he recommended dropship design, I even emailed Tim direct to inquire and he stated: "That he has delt with dropship design for years and they are a very upstanding business". Based upon his recommendation I joined to the tune of $199.00. It took months to get the website set up but not after numerous emails were sent. I even sent emails to Tim letting him know of my disappointment. Later, and I guess not to my surprise, I found that Mr. Tim Knox has products on the dropship design product list. No wonder why he recommends this company.........

He stands to benefit from the promotion of theirs and his products. I've promoted the website business and when I got persons to sign up they always requested a refund because the dropship design people never responded to their request of the website setup and when I sent dropship design emails about the problem the only answer I got was that my letter awas received and will be answered in two days. A lot of wasted time and money. I am truly upset but mostly UPSET AT TIM KNOX for his recommendation and I think HE SHOULD BE EXPOSED AT WELL.

Linque
ALBANY, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2006 04:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dropshipdesigncom/Mill-Creek-Washington-98012/Dropshipdesigncom-Mutiple-ripoff-dropship-design-recommended-by-Tim-Knox-Mill-Creek-Washi-179965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dropshipdesign.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

HERE IS A NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR DROPSHIP DESIGN

AUTHOR: Dropshipdesignripoff - (U.S.A.)

DROPSHIP DESIGN

CONTACT: FRANK

TEL:1-801-716-3032

PLEASE NOTE: FRANK CALLED ME AND TRIED TO IMPERSONATE A EBAY EMPLOYEE. AFTER FURTHER QUESTIONING, HE FINALLY EXPLAINED HE WAS FROM DROPSHIP DESIGN.

NOTE:

WHEN YOU CALL YOU MUST LEAVE A MESSAGE STATING THAT YOU RECEIVED A CALL FROM HIM REGARDING PURCHASING A EBAY PROGRAM. WHEN HE CALLS YOU BACK YOU CAN ADDRESS ALL OF YOUR CONCERNS; FURTHERMORE DON'T EXPECT HIM TO BE UNDERSTANDING OR HELPFUL. HE/THEY HAVE A GOOD SCAM AND THEY KNOW IT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A SCAM THAT INVOLVES NUMEROUS INDIVIDUALS THROUGH-OUT THE NATION.

Reference: Knielsen comments to my post....

AUTHOR: Linque - (U.S.A.)

Yes, I do have a problems with one Tim Knox. More than just this one instance. He is a liar and con artist. I cannot believe where he is at but he got there by con and lying. If you complain to him he will block your emails and delete you from his newsletter list. As for dropshipdesign, these people come with many names. They get so may complaints then change the name and start again. I could give you more instances with dropship than what you can imagine.

I was in Russia for a year and try to connect with them from there to resolve an issue. I had orders cancel and had to pull listings from ebay because of these con artist morons. Also because of that I had problems with PayPal. It took me months to correct the problems. You cannot stay ahead of these con artist. It is criminal what they do and someday they will get theirs. If you had a good experience with them then congratulations. The latest attempt by them to acquire funds is to implement a program where you must "pay" for customer service via the telephone. No "legitimate" company in the world would have such a plan. The charge for this is $99.00 per year. Absolutely absurd!!

DropShip Design Sounds Legit

AUTHOR: Knielsen - (U.S.A.)

That's too bad that you had such a bad experience with this company. I actually have a handful of friends who have used Dropship Design, including two of my best girlfriends who decided to try it together. They both had a really positive experience and I have heard other affirmative and positive things about the company. Most of the reviews and stuff I find online is not negative, other than what's posted here on RipOffReport.com. It sounds like your real beef is with this Tim Knox character.