Complaint Review: Dropshipdesign.com

• Submitted: Sat, April 12, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 16, 2010

• Reported By:Windsor California
Dropshipdesign.com
1100 Dexter Avenue North, Suite 100 Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Dropshipdesign.com The website set up by dropshipdesign.com contains cheap and refurbished products. Seattle Washington

*General Comment: DropshipDesign.com

*Author of original report: dropshipdesign.com, Seattle - The Gimmick!

Two weeks ago, I paid $149.00 to Dropship Design to set up a website so that I could buy wholesale "quality products" and dropship to customers. While a few of their products may be considered "quality products", most are off brand or refurbished junk!

The DSD websites are very poorly designed and are not pleasing to the eye.

DSD has no contact phone number, unless you want to pay another $99.00 for the service.

Their servers have shut my website down a half dozen times in two weeks. I've complained about it but they respond that the servers are working properly.

Yesterday, April 11, 2008, I requested through their "ticket system" that DSD cancel my membership and I also asked for a refund.

Jerry
Windsor, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2008 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dropshipdesigncom/Seattle-Washington-98109/Dropshipdesigncom-The-website-set-up-by-dropshipdesigncom-contains-cheap-and-refurbished-325602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dropshipdesign.com

#1 General Comment

DropshipDesign.com

AUTHOR: direct1 - (USA)

Please note: I have used DropshipDesign before. The only problem I had with them was a slow web server. This was last year. I have never missed a product that I have ordered. My biggest grip is no phone support. But I have notice there ticketing system has improved a great deal. And there website has improved on the upload speed or it might be my new computer. Most people want to join these dropshipping companys Thinking there going to be rich. Needless to say eBay is flooded with this stuff. People will drop there prices just to make one dollar. For me its the luck of the draw when posting on eBay or other auction sites. Or having your own website thru dropshipdesing.com. Its not magic. If you think DropshipDesing.com is a scam. You better think again. I was scammed by:

www.dropshippers.com. In the amount of $248.00. The web address posted on there website comes back as a residential address in Google maps. Also the Scranton police department confirmed it. Well any how if you think you was ripped off by dropshippers of any kind you can file a complaint at: The Internet Crime Complaint Center at: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

dropshipdesign.com, Seattle - The Gimmick!

AUTHOR: Jerry - (U.S.A.)

During the same week that I requested a refund from DSD, I received two phone calls from their marketing department. After listening to their canned speach for an eternity, the caller finally got to the real purpose for the call. DSD wanted me to pay for a "Mentoring Program". They offered different plans rangeing from $4000.00 to $12,000.00. None of that marketing gimmick is mentioned on their web site advertising their web hosting. I said "NO!" to all of the plans.

Afterwards I decided to ask for a refund and I received an email informing me that DSD normally would refund all my fee if only I had requested it within the first 5 days of service. I don't think I read that anyplace...it was probably included in the FINE PRINT.

Anyway, DSD refunded me $93.00 out of the original $149.00 that I paid them to set up the crappy website. That is a good thing, I guess, since I could have been ripped off for the whole amount, considering the source.

novels