Complaint Review: Dropshipdesign.com

• Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Dropshipdesign.com
http://dropshipdesign.com Internet U.S.A.

Dropshipdesign.com cheats affiliates out of their commission Internet

I spent a lot of time and money promoting dropshipdesign.com as an affiliate. My affiliate account says I have 3 sales. My commission is due for my oldest order and the company is telling me they don't see a sale for that order. I gave them the order numbers and everything and they tell me they don't see where I am owed commission. Why do I see it and they don't ? You can see from what I copied and pasted below that the company owes me for 3 orders.

Order# Supplier Date Tracking Cart Profit Status Commission
640297 Internal 02/24/2009 (None - Email) 99.99 39.99 Processed 03/26/2009
639593 Internal 02/21/2009 (None - Email) 99.99 39.99 Processed 03/23/2009
635905 Internal 02/08/2009 (None - Email) 199.99 84.99 Completed 03/10/2009

Phillip
Brooklyn, New York
United States Minor Outlying Islands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dropshipdesigncom/internet/Dropshipdesigncom-cheats-affiliates-out-of-their-commission-Internet-433351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dropshipdesign.com