Complaint Review: Dropshippers.com

Dropshippers.com This company scammed me out of almost $200! , Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Dropshippers.com Credit Card Fraud:

*Consumer Comment: Internet Crime Complaint Center

*General Comment: Have Been Scammed

Dropshippers.com is a SCAM!

Be very aware of them!

I visited dropshippers.com to start a dropshipping business through ebay. When I visited the site it seemed legitimate. They site says there is a 7 day free trial and that after that seven days your card will be charged if you do not cancel. I decided I would give it a try. I signed up with my banking debit card. With-in 5 minutes my card was charged $99.99! Not to mention I didn't have the funds in my account! (I was going to transfer if I liked their service). The site is a rip off. The products our over priced and there are barely any name brands. I immediatly was infurated and wanted a refund. I called the phone number listed on this site. It was a "calling center" who told me to email a "Sharon" to get a refund. I emailed Sharon and waited two days! No response whatsoever!

After two days I call back again. [continued below]....

..... This time I'm so mad I can't help but to be short with the lady. She tells me the same thing. Email Sharon. I said "You listen, I have emailed Sharon and everyday this passes my account gets charged overdraft fees". She said that she would write Sharon a email.

Within 8 hours I get a call from someone named Conrad. He told me the site is undergoing construction. I said it was fine just refund me my money for both the 99.99 and 33.00 I'm getting charge DAILY for my account going over. He promised he would.

It's now been almost a week. My account is Negitive $250 and GROWING! I have heard nothing from them. I even emailed Conrad yesterday to explain my frustration. He ignored it. The "personal" number he gave me will ring for 10 minutes straight.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

If this is not taken care of I will be contacting the BBB and my local authorites! I work hard for my money and it should not be stolen from me.

Oh, on top of that they canceled my account! Not that it matters but they offically stole my money and ran!

I expect the whole $250 refunded or I will be contacting the authorities, cross posting on every discussion board, and writing in my well known blog!

This is done; it's time to live up to your "business" responsibilities!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2010 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dropshipperscom/internet/Dropshipperscom-This-company-scammed-me-out-of-almost-200-Internet-623972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dropshippers.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dropshippers.com Credit Card Fraud:

AUTHOR: direct1 - (USA)

To: All consumers that use drop shippers. Dropshippers.com is the biggest internet fraud up to date. I was scammed out of $248.00. There website says free trial offers on there website program and auction plan. Need less to say Im going through all the channels to put a stop to there fraudulent website. My credit card was charged instantly. But there fraudulent website says. Your Credit Card is used to verify identity only Your Credit Card Will Not Be Charged! You Are Running On Dropshippers.com Test Drive For The Next 7 Days We Are So Sure You Will Love Our Program And Join That We Create Everything For You. Copy and past this address in your web address bar and you will see what Im talking about. Or Click the link posted. www.dropshippers.com/subscribers/chargeenterprisesubscription.aspx

Also I have done a Google search on there website address as posted: 348 N. Rebecca Scranton, PA 18504. You will get a big surprise. Nothing like there posted pictures on there website. There website logo of the, Better Business Bureau Is fraudulent as well. They are no member of the Better Business Bureau. Consumers steps to report this scam is as follow. File reports to these companies. #1 The Internet Crime Complaint Center at: www.ic3.gov/default.aspx. #2 The Better Business Bureau at: www.bbb.org. #3 Dispute charges to your credit card company(s). #4 File a police report in your state and have them send it to the Scranton Pennsylvania police department. Just maybe us consumers can put a stop to theses scammers.

Internet Crime Complaint Center

AUTHOR: direct1 - (USA)

This Might help you in this matter. Report www.dropshippers.com to: Internet Crime Complaint Center: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Best wishes and good luck!!

#3 General Comment

Have Been Scammed

Cancel all fee trial offers & Refund Moneys-Date 12/11/2010

Requesting Full Refund 12/11/2010

Please take note: Cancel all free trial offers Your company has billed my credit card(s) for the free trial offers without my consent. Witch credit card(s) your company has tried to bill twice. I. am asking for a full refund of all monies. I do not approve of your services. So I. am asking a full refund of monies paid. Your company has very poor customer service. I have yet to get a phone call or email concerning the website offer I have yet to even see or try.

12/04/2010 10:37:48 VISA PURCHASE