Complaint Review: Dr's Family clinic

• Submitted: Wed, June 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: Patrick — Beaverton Oregon U.S.A.
Dr's Family clinic

Dr's Family clinic / srighealth Bait and switch Internet

*Author of original report: Just the Docs, Ma'am

This website referred me to a complete bait and switch clinic

I called and explained EXACTLY what I wanted, insurance status, etc.

Once there they told me it would cost over $100 more than advertised, and refused to refund my prepaid (online) payment.

Worse, they tried to accuse ME of fraud in an attempt to bully me into continuing the transaction

You absolutely cannot trust these guys with you wallet, why trust them with you health?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drs-Family-clinic/internet/Drs-Family-clinic-srighealth-Bait-and-switch-Internet-903886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr's Family clinic

Just the Docs, Ma'am

AUTHOR: Patrick - (U.S.A.)

I was contacted by Sprig Health, who actually acts a s a referral agency. They were dismayed by the poor behaviour of this clinic and have assured me I will be refunded all fees paid through their service. Sprig also gave me other referrals for clinics that will provide the services I was looking for at the advertised (comparable to Dr's Family Clinic)

I feel that while my complaint against the particular Clinic (Dr's Family Clinic in Beaverton OR USA) still stands solid I should in all fairness point out that once Sprig knew what was going on Sprig has taken appropriate steps to rectify the situation.