Complaint Review: Drug Delivery

• Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Mission Texas
Drug Delivery
27 Old Gloucester Street Internet United Kingdom

Drug Delivery - drugdelivery.ca an internet scam that does not deliver the merchandise Internet

*Consumer Comment: DD customer service

My friend Carolina and I, both place orders at www.drugdelivery.ca about the same time (May 4). It is June 6 and by this time we are sick with the company, we have both received emails saying that our orders have already ship however when we track the package it is never found on the USPS website. The people at the chat (who by the way are professional liars and very skilled at coming up with excuses) keep telling us that we should give 20 days for the shipment to appear in the USPS website that it not posted there because the package is not yet on US territory. First, the whole purpose of a tracking number is actually tracking a package regardless of its location, second how come they dare sending fake USPS tracking numbers if the package were not in USA then it would not exist such tracking number.

After waiting for 3 weeks (after I received the shipping confirmation email) and concluded Drug Delivery never intended to send my medication I decided to call my credit card company and deny the charge because I had never received the merchandise. Of course Drug Deliverys bank let them know of the situation, and guess what these people did. They knew the funds would be eventually reimbursed to me in full for failure of delivery, but they were not willing to loose an order so these unethical people used my credit card (saved on their website from the time I placed the order) and charged me again for the same amount since I had already deled as much information as I possibly could from that profile deleting street address and number from the shipping address section, they not only charge without my authorization but claimed to have sent the package to my billing address (with was not the same as the shipping address in the original order) and said they had prove of delivery which by the way is inexistent.

I do wonder how in the world they believe they can take advantage of the billing information of customers, and decide on them selves where to send the merchandise. In this case clearly just making up and fabricating prove of delivery which lack my signature. This time all their efforts to buy time and take advantage of my funds with scam internet deals has backfired at them because fortunately American Express is not paying them a thing and I already receive an email from Drug Delivery accepting they have cancelled my escrow. Nonetheless what I make of this experience is alert other customers that www.drugdelivery.ca is the WORST website to make an internet purchase, you may not only never receive your medication, but if you do it might be expired as my friend Carolina experienced. Just think about this, a company that sells prescription drugs with no prescription can not claim to be an ethical merchant. All they care about is you money, they don't care about your health, or the problems their poor service may cause you. If you want to buy prescription medication and want to do it online I would recommend to use a national merchant or at least an FDA recommended website if you are in USA.

I assure you all the positive comment you find are mostly posted by www.drugdelivery.ca personnel, the earnings they make they spend them in marketing not in good service.

Diana
Mission, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2009 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drug-Delivery/internet/Drug-Delivery-drugdeliveryca-an-internet-scam-that-does-not-deliver-the-merchandise-Int-459023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drug Delivery

DD customer service

AUTHOR: Susan - (South Africa)

I have been a customer of them since 2008. As I have a chronic illness I need to depend on something very reliable. Drugdelivery has never dissapointed me with their service.

I am truly sorry to hear about your experience