Complaint Review: DrugDelivery.ca

• Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Myers Florida
DrugDelivery.ca
27 Old Gloucester Street, Internet United Kingdom

DrugDelivery.ca Is A Scam DrugDelivery.ca is a scam non delivery rip off London Internet

*Consumer Comment: not a scam

*Consumer Comment: I owe my life to these guys

*Consumer Comment: No problems here

*Consumer Suggestion: Online Pharamcy Drug Scams - Why must we suffer

I placed an order for some medications which were not received on a promised day or later. When I called their 1-800 number I was told I have a back order with no estimated date of delivery. I was told I CAN NOT cancel the order and get a refund. I asked to talk to a manager. Mr. Shawn, supposingly a manager, agreed to cancel the order and make a refund after I referred to company policy regarding backorders from their web-site. No refund was ever provided, nor I have ever received my medications. I'm in process of dispute with my credit card company, hopefully they can handle that.

I recommend to stay away from DrugDelivery.ca, it's a scam. Unfortunately, I'm not the only person they ripped off. Just google them.

Alex
Fort Myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DrugDeliveryca/internet/DrugDeliveryca-Is-A-Scam-DrugDeliveryca-is-a-scam-non-delivery-rip-off-London-Internet-424985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DrugDelivery.ca

My experiences with Drugdelivery.ca is always pleasant.

I ordered from DD based on other customer recommendations. The website is easy to navigate, I quickly find what I need. I always get lots of communication regarding my order, and think its great that I receive a tracking number. They always have pretty good shipping time. The costs of the products are the cheapest that I could find.

Overall, I am very happy with my all my orders and will do business with drugdelivery for years to come. Thank you DD! I will really recommend this website to everybody

not a scam

AUTHOR: Metab - (Saudi Arabia)

i have been a customer with drugdelivery.ca since 2006 and ordered five times since then they were great and never scammed me. lately i noticed that their service is not good as it was three years ago (like response to emails )but i am still statisfied with their services and prices. this testimony based on my experince

I owe my life to these guys

AUTHOR: Rbay - (U.S.A.)

I have just come across this post and would like to add my thoughts.

My name is Ron, 53 years old and i suffer from a plethora of medical conditions that requires thousands of dollars in medications PER MONTH.

I recently lost my insurance and i was stuck, i literally would be without any support if it was not for Drug Delivery. They have reduced my costs by more than 50% and have even agreed to give me a special price on some cancer medications i am using because i asked them and told them i couldn't afford it. They did not have to do this but THEY DID, and i am so grateful to them. I respect this company and WOULD recommend it to anyone, they are the nicest people, i get calls from them EVERY TIME i order to make sure i got the medications ok.

I would like to say that this is not a scam company, if you think it is you must have some sort of personal problem with them because i get nothing but positive feedback from many of my friends that also use them.

Thank You For Reading.

No problems here

AUTHOR: Ben_m - (Australia)

Just like to say i am very happy with their service, not sure why some people have problems, its very easy for me to order and i always get my products.

#8 Consumer Suggestion

Online Pharamcy Drug Scams - Why must we suffer

AUTHOR: Ibenefitrx - (Canada)

Since we have been in the Online Pharmacy business many little pharmacies have poped up all over the place.

Its very sad that a product like Medications has come under such flack. There seem to be a million websites poping up, that simply "clone" and existing durg store and pretend to be professional.

Americans especially pay WAY to much for medication, and its a shame that more then 50% of the online representation of pharmacies is nothing more then a scam.

I have seen website explaining that Prescriptions are NOT required, that their product is Canadian when in fact it is being shipped from India, and much more.

Before you buy from any one of these pharmacies make sure that they are legit. For those wondering, we are the marketing arm of a pharmacy that has been in business since the early 2000 (at the beggining of this online/mail order pharamcy craze) But we are dedicated to our customers!

Its very very sad that companies like that just done care!
Sorry you had to go through that.. And i hope you wont swear of all pharamcies just because of a few bad apples.

--Stephen