Complaint Review: Drugstore/Synapse Connect

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2003

• Reported By:Hunt Sta New York
Drugstore/Synapse Connect
www.drugstore.com Swedesboro, New Jersey U.S.A.

Drugstore.com/Synapse Connect rip-off - They billed me for something I didn't order. Swedesboro New Jersey

When ordering from Drugstore.com, there is a a reward that pops up for 6 months free on up to 3 magazines.

It turns out they send this to Synapse Connect, Inc. And they bill you for a year Subscription. As soon as I seen it on my order, I E-Mailed Drugstore to remove this. No response. E-mail the next day. No response. Get letter my order has been done. Call phone number and it is nothing but machine you talk to. Then called Drugstore, and they tell me, we can not cancel this (by the way they are partners with Synapse Connect)

Seems to me if you are Partners you should have no problem cancelling these Subscriptions. BAD BUSINESS UNHAPPY IN NEW YORK

Deborah
Hunt Sta, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2003 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DrugstoreSynapse-Connect/Swedesboro-New-Jersey-08085/DrugstorecomSynapse-Connect-rip-off-They-billed-me-for-something-I-didnt-order-Swed-57193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drugstore/Synapse Connect