Complaint Review: Drugstore.com - Beauty.com

• Updated: Thu, October 29, 2009

• Reported By: SUV42 — Nevada Iowa USA
Drugstore.com - Beauty.com

Drugstore.com - Beauty.com Beyond appalled Internet

I have just spent a week struggling with Beauty.com. First I made an oder because an incentive worth $87. It was confirmed at the time of purchase and even in a follow-up email. Then they said they had run out of the item. They did credit me $20.00. I informed them that this would still leave me having to spend my out-of-pocket money for shipping. They credited me another $5.99. So I wasn't happy but I thought I was done. I received my order which was much smaller that it had appeared on-line. It also came with a $75 free with purchase item. The item I received was USED> It was not in its original packaging. The case was scuffed. An internal mirror was dirty. The top had old product caked on at the top. I still need to return this purchase to get any satisfaction. I am still out all of my time and frustration.

DO NOT use this site. They said to me, my complaints wouldn't mean anything because I am just one person and they are a big company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2009 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drugstorecom-Beautycom/internet/Drugstorecom-Beautycom-Beyond-appalled-Internet-516877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drugstore.com - Beauty.com