Complaint Review: Drugstore.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 11, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 11, 2006

• Reported By:Palmdale California
drugstore.com Internet U.S.A.

Drugstore.com ripoff dishonest breach of contract Internet

I have ordered from them a Sonicare toothbrush and they have a policy where they charge the credit card when they ship the item. They have posted on their website a UPS tracking number and they marked their transaction as "completed" so I thought the package is on its way. But when I checked the UPS tracking system they were only showing that they have received the billing part only. They have not received the actual package. I have contacted the UPS, they said, they have no package from Drugstore.com for me.

Few days later I've checked again and the UPS still had no package. I have contacted drugstore.com through e-mail, they have not responded to me. I e-mailed them again, and again received no response. I have asked them to cancel the order, nothing happened and no response, I have asked them to issue a refund, nothing happened and I've received no response from them.

And the saga continues: I am out of $119 and there is no action or even response from Drugstore.com in addressing the matter.

I have never received this kind of service before and I simply don't know what my options are.

Thank you.

Palmdale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2006 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drugstorecom/internet/Drugstorecom-ripoff-dishonest-breach-of-contract-Internet-171375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drugstore.com