Complaint Review: Drugstore.com

online Nationwide U.S.A.

DRUGSTORE.COM RIPOFF

*Consumer Suggestion: Nothing but great experiences with them

*Consumer Comment: I have had no issues with drugstore. com

*Consumer Comment: DON'T BELIEVE THEM! Drugstore.com is THE BEST!

*Consumer Comment: I was scammed by Drugstore.com

*Consumer Comment: Drugstore.com is a GREAT place to shop!!

*Consumer Comment: I had a excellent experience with the company

*Consumer Comment: NOT A RIP-OFF COMPANY

I WAS EMAILED A LINK FROM COLONIZE TO GO TO dRUGSTORE.COM AND MAKE ANY SIZE ORDER AND GET A FREE BEACH BAG AND ACCESSORIES--ALSO SAW IN FREESITE THAT NEW CUSTOMERS GET $10 OFF THEIR FIRST ORDER. sO-i WENT TO THE SITE YESTERDAY AND MADE A $15 OR $16 ORDER AND GAVE THEM ALL THE INFORMATIOIN. tHIS WAS MY VERY FIRST TIME SHOPPING ONLINE AS I JUST GOT MY COMPUTER. SO-I WAS EXPECTING THE MERCHANDISE TO BE DELIVERED IN 5 TO 7 DAYS--NO ONE NOTIFIED ME THAT THE ORDER WAS CANCELLED. LUCKILY, LAST NIGHT-I WAS FIGURING OUT WHAT I CHARGED ON MY CARD THAT DAY AND WENT TO DRUGSTORE.COM TO GET THE EXACT AMOUNT AND FOUND OUT THE ORDER HAD BEEN CANCELLED. I COULD HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE WAITING ALL WEEK FOR THE STUFF AND NEVER KNOWN--I NEED IT AS PART OF A BIRTHDAY GIFT NEXT WEEKEND---THEY CANCELLED IT BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO GIVE ME THE BEACH BAG--SO I SAID--JUST FORGET THE BEACH BAG--JUST SEND THE STUFF I ORDERED--BUT THEY SAID I HAVE TO GO BACK AND PUT THE WHOLE ORDER IN AGAIN. THAT WOULD TAKE A COUPLE MORE HOURS TO LOOK UP ALL THAT STUFF AGAIN AND PUT IT IN THE CART ETC--THEIR SITE IS SO SLOW---THEY OWE ME THE BEACH BAG AND THE TOTAL ORDER AND I WANT IT BY NEXT FRIDAY. THEY CANNOT OFFER PROMOTIONS AND NOT GIVE THEM OUT. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP-WARN EVERYONE ELSE NOT TO SHOP THERE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drugstorecom/nationwide/DRUGSTORECOM-RIPOFF-2474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drugstore.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Nothing but great experiences with them

AUTHOR: Cherie - (U.S.A.)

Ive shopped with them several times. They ship quickly, have what I need, and Ive never had a problem. Im not saying that everyone claiming they had a bad time with them is just INSANE for not jumping on the 'we love drugstore.com train' but I think that this entire situation can be summed up in ONE simple sentence.

"tHIS WAS MY VERY FIRST TIME SHOPPING ONLINE"

Perhaps that should have clued some people in.

I have had no issues with drugstore. com

AUTHOR: Shari - (U.S.A.)

I have placed many orders with Drugstore.com and when I did have a problem, it was resolved quickly and professionally. I also applied for the 10.00 off coupon and it is explained very clearly that this is another company offering a promo to sign up for their service. you are given the 10.00 off coupon as a thank you for trying the service. It may be cancelled without any charges incurred. I did however cancel within the 30 time time frame they gave and have never been charged. Many other companies offer this, people need to be well aware of what they are agreeing to when they apply for things online. Drugstore.com ships quickly I always get my items in 5 - 7 days from order. I don't believe they are a rip-off company at all.

DON'T BELIEVE THEM! Drugstore.com is THE BEST!

AUTHOR: Sacha - (U.S.A.)

I have been shopping with Drugstore.com for over 3 years. They are courteous and always timely. The two times I had to return/exchange it was quick and painless! Their staff is courteous; they offer weekly deals personalized to you and always have great giveaways on stuff you ACTUALLY want! Shame on you people for bad mouthing them!

I was scammed by Drugstore.com

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

I recently purchased some medical products from Drugstpre.com. When ordering I was given the opportunity to get a "coupon off" for $10.00 for future medical supply orders. I agreed to accept the coupon.

By accepting the coupon, you are agreeing to join a company called "Reservation Rewards".

They start debiting you credit card account $9.00 per month without your knowledge.

When you give your credit card number for the medical supplies you are actually also giving it up to another company.
Their rip-off is as smooth as silk.

Drugstore.com is a GREAT place to shop!!

AUTHOR: Shirley - (U.S.A.)

I have purchased MANY times from drugstore.com and it IS NOT a rip-off website at all. I ALWAYS get confirmation of an order within a few minutes, get notified via email when it ships AND when I DID receive ONE product that did not work, they had me print out a postage-paid return label, sent me a new one BEFORE they got the bad one back via 3-day shipment, and the new one worked fine. They corresponded the whole time via email. I LOVE going to the site, have 'my list', get good buys and have ALWAYS been satisfied with EVERY experience with this site. NO RIPOFF HERE!!

I had a excellent experience with the company

AUTHOR: Angie - (U.S.A.)

I unlike the customer above had a very excellent experience with drugstore.com. I received my purchased products packaged very neatly in only 3 days. I received excellent customer service and great communication. I was notified when my order would be shipped and received three free promotions with my order. I do not know what happened with the above customer's situation, but I am so sorry to hear that they experienced such a problem.

NOT A RIP-OFF COMPANY

AUTHOR: DONNA - (U.S.A.)

I disagree that Drugstore.com is a rip-off company. I have placed several orders with them and have been very pleased. They always send me a confirmation e-mail and another one to let me know when my order has been shipped. I have received my orders in a week or less. I have no qualms about ordering from them again.