Complaint Review: Drugstores-Online.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 09, 2008

• Reported By:mobile Alabama
PO.Box333 Imperial Beach, California U.S.A.

Drugstores-Online.com Took $99 for membership and sent me to their listed doctors for prescription. Imperial Beach California

They ripped me off $99 for membership and made me go to their listed doctors for higher prices. The doctor office do not even know who Drugstores-Online.com is. And when I got the prescription they trying to charge me more than three time the price I would have to pay at (((competitor's name redacted))). So really I could have gone to my own doctor and take my prescription to (((competitor's name redacted))) for friction of their prices.

What is the point of their membership?

When I request my membership $99 back. They refuse.

mobile, Alabama

sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company, ..plus, if you post a competitors name more than likely they will show up on search engines as a Rip-off! - - your comments on this policy are welcome. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. In this case we removed an alleged competitor's name

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2008 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drugstores-Onlinecom/Imperial-Beach-California-91933/Drugstores-Onlinecom-Took-99-for-membership-and-sent-me-to-their-listed-doctors-for-pres-316350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drugstores-Online.com