Complaint Review: Drugstores-online South Bay Drugs

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2007

• Reported By:Overland Park Kansas
Drugstores-online South Bay Drugs
779 Palm Avenue Imperial Beach, California U.S.A.

Www.drugstores-online.com Drugstores-online South Bay Drugs Threaten to charge my account twice and threated bad credit report on me Imperial Beach California

Signed up for online pharmacy www.drugstores-online.com. Was required to purchase a $99 membership in order to allowed to order presciptions. I was a new member and was creating trying to create an account in order to use services and to possible sign up. After trying to create an account 2 times because the site was not working properly, I emailed customer service to stop transactions with them.

I was told that I was going to be charged 2 times at $99 each out of my bank account and there was nothing I could do about it. I again requested them to stop and to cancel all transactions. I was emailed back that if I canceled the draft at the bank they would use Capital Access Credit to due a full service debt collection and investigation and that they report to all 3 credit bureaus.

They then sent me an email that stated I was put on notice stating the following: DEEMED ABUSIVE, VULGAR, THREATENING, HARRASSING ETC. WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND MAY BE CAUSE TO UNILTERALLY LIMIT ACCESS TO THIS PHARMACY AND CANCELLATION OF ANY AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP OR PENDING ORDERS.
this was because I was complaining about them trying to steal from me. I couldnt believe what was happeneing to me. There site said the were a licensed phamacy in California so I did not think twice about a company in the US that would try and steal from me.

This was like having a scanner at a store charging you fo one item two times! Ouch!

Matt
Overland Park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2007 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drugstores-online-South-Bay-Drugs/Imperial-Beach-California-91933/Wwwdrugstores-onlinecom-Drugstores-online-South-Bay-Drugs-Threaten-to-charge-my-account-278515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drugstores-online South Bay Drugs