Complaint Review: Dry Clean Super Center, Grand Prairie, TX

5155 Lake Ridge Pkwy Grand Prairie, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: (972) 522-1323
  • Web:
  • Category:

Dry Clean Super Center, Horrible Communication, Clothing Thieves! Grand Prairie, Texas

On 02/24/10 around 3:15 p.m., I visited the cleaners to pick up clothing that my husband had dropped off. I did not have the ticket... Anyway, the girl who initially looked up our order was very nice; however, she had to get someone else to assist. This man, did not provide his name, average age was approximately 45ish... Could barely speak English and was unable to communicate appropriately. He brought out 9 pieces of clothing, 6 were in bags and were ours. The additional 3 pieces, he said "which one yours"... I was confused, I am thinking what do you mean which one mine? I said the white button up dress shirt and the child's black dress shirt... He proceeded to tell me I was wrong, I am not the person that dropped off the clothing; however, his approach was very poor to say the least. I told him that the other black shirt was a country and western style which did not belong to us; however, the white one and the black child's shirt did. He argued and said no, pick one... I was confused, what do you mean pick one? I said I know 100% that the black child's shirt belongs to us, so I called my husband at work to confirm exactly what he dropped off. He said that he did drop off our son's shirt as well as a white long sleeve button up... The man refused to give me both shirts, so I asked him to just give me the black child's shirt as I know 100% that it belongs to my son and he refused and kept asking me which one. I do not believe he understood english very well. I accused the man of stealing because he would not let me have at least my son's shirt. He became very angry and I became very angry. I asked him over and over again to just give me the 6 shirts and the child's shirt and to allow me to leave. He would not and continued to ask me. I do not know why they separated the order in the first place. My husband dropped off one order of 8 shirts and 7 were paid for. I told him it was obvious that he just failed to charge us for one of the shirts. He continued to disagree and I again asked over and over to just give me the seven shirts and let me go. He simply wanted to argue over it all day. The long sleeve white shirt had stains on the elbows so I did not care about it anyway... Regardless, the man continued to argue and not allow me to leave until I threatened to call the police. AT first he said, call them call them! I said why don't you just give me what I paid for and allow me to leave. He finally did after arguing with him for over 20 minutes. It was their error for not keeping the clothing together in the first place. He could not communicate in a professional manner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dry-Clean-Super-Center-Grand-Prairie-TX/Grand-Prairie-Texas-75052/Dry-Clean-Super-Center-Horrible-Communication-Clothing-Thieves-Grand-Prairie-Texas-574438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dry Clean Super Center, Grand Prairie, TX

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC