Complaint Review: Dry Wizard

Dry Wizard
lithia fl lithia, Florida United States of America

Dry Wizard lied and took all my money lithia, Florida

*General Comment: Dry Wizard saved my house

I worked for dry wizard for three weeks they lie about how much things will cost then send a bigger bill when finished with the work. Also they show you good products that the will put in your house charge you top doller then put in the cheapest stuff they can find. they do this mainly to older people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2010 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dry-Wizard/lithia-Florida-/Dry-Wizard-lied-and-took-all-my-money-lithia-Florida-608082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dry Wizard

#1 General Comment

Dry Wizard saved my house

AUTHOR: Steve G - (United States of America)

It sounds like a standard case of ex-employee trashes job after he no longer works there. My house flooded over the summer and I didnt know what to do. My biggest fear was my home owners insurance dropping me or not compensating us to restore the house to its previous appearance. I called Dry Wizard and they were there in under an hour. I was stressed but my fiance was having a horrible time seeing the damage to the house. The Dry Wizard team got the water stopped, and got to work right away. They spoke to Kelly and reassured here things would get done the right way and fast. My mother was coming in 10 days for the first time to see our house!!!  They got the house dryed out, restored and cleaned in that time!!! They still call to check in on us! Thank you Dry Wizard for everything you have done for us!!!