Complaint Review: DuPage Honda-Yamaha West Chicago, IL

DuPage Honda-Yamaha West Chicago, IL
27W215 North Ave West Chicago, Illinois USA

DuPage Honda-Yamaha West Chicago, IL

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Story is not true

I brought my Honda Shadow Ace in to get the Carburetor tuned up and the blinker, which stuck, fixed, a new pad put on my seat, the neutral light fixed.  They said they would do all this for $500.  As far as I can tell they did none of it.  My wife went in and paid them and I picked up the bike after hours.  The light does not work, the blinker still sticks I took the seat off and all they did was tape it.  The engine runs as rough as ever but i found a great additive that fixed it.  They were rude and cheated me.  I would advise people to have nothing to do with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DuPage-Honda-Yamaha-West-Chicago-IL/-West-Chicago-Illinois-60185/DuPage-Honda-Yamaha-West-Chicago-IL-1096634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DuPage Honda-Yamaha West Chicago, IL

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Story is not true

AUTHOR: DUP - (USA)

Have worked and managed at this location for 20 years. Story doesn't sound anything at all of how we operate. Consumers always come first and any issues would have been addressed if this party wasn't happy. The claim that a new pad was brought in for a seat makes no sense. You either buy a new seat or pay someone other thatn us to do a vinyl or leather repair depending on the seat and tear. The signal issue is a simple fix so not sure how you would pick the bike up and sign the service ticket if it wasn't repaired properly. I am guessing the bike is very old and replacement parts are not readily available. I am sure there was allot more to this story than was posted. Our management team is always on site to work with consumers to work over any concerns.  Would have replied early but just came across this post. We are a Pro Yamaha dealership for the past 4 years now. This is only achieved by customers filling out the Yamaha surveys and giving us a 93% or higher for the year. We loom forward to another 50 years of serving are customers in good fasion.