Complaint Review: Dubai Airport

• Submitted: Tue, November 30, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2010

• Reported By: Christian — Dubai Other United States of America
Dubai Airport
Dubai International Airport (DXB) - Dubai - United Dubai, Select State/Province United States of America

Dubai Airport Nightmare in Dubai's Airport Dubai, Other

*Consumer Comment: Moron

*Consumer Comment: Christian, Did you happen to notice if anyone in Dubai 'Googled' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and....

I am writing this message to express my disdain in how I am being treated. After hearing so much on the media about Emirates' hospitality and love of its visitors i feel insulted as I sustained an injury at the Dubai airport last saturday (I was only in Dubai transiting from Rome To Auckland) slipping on a floor that someone washed while I was in the restroom and violently fell down on my hip. Initially the doctor at Rashid hospital diagnosed me as having a hip contusion. When after a few days of strong medicine and being completely unable to walk I decided to visit a private practitioner, the updated result I got today after an MRI is that both of my hips have microfractures which explains why I have not been able to walk since last Saturday. After Emirates Airlines kindly set us up in a hotel for that evening of the accident, we have been alone sustaining expenses of food, hotel, doctors, purchasing medication, crutches and taxi ride  etc. That is without even considering my impossibility to walk and being bound in a wheel chair. The most disturbing issue is that nobody from the airport management has bothered to provide assistance or support in any way possible. Tomorrow I have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon who will independently assess my current situation. Whatever the case, I find it very wrong that no one from the airport institution has provided us with assistance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2010 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dubai-Airport/Dubai-Select-StateProvince-/Dubai-Airport-Nightmare-in-Dubais-Airport-Dubai-Other-666635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dubai Airport

Moron

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

NO one in Dubai is going to "google" anything! They could care less about who "owns the FEDS" One of their "own' has taken over a hospital in NY for his disk surgery!

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

went to the related sites and read who the owners are?

Maybe they were watching the videos about the Fed, huh?

Let us know if anyone in Dubai 'Googled' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and was doing research on who the owners are, okay?

Good luck to you.