- Report: #1070543
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dubai Gold Corp.
Dubai Gold Corp.Calle Manuel Espinosa Batista, Torre IBC Bella Vista, Panamá City, Select State/Province Panama
Mr. Ralph Grigla Dubai Gold Corp. fraud Panamá City Panama Bela Vista
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kaetzel again
*Consumer Comment: Mr. Girgla Ralph and Dubai Gold Corp or Internetkanzlei.to is absolutly crime
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: false and defamatory report of Mr. Kaetzel
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Mr. Ralph Girgla owes us USD 9.000.00 since 1994.
if he dares to cross the german border we will let him arrest for fraud.
Mr. Ralph Girgla is the President of:
1. Noble House Group LLC , NHG - 981 Hwy. 98 E. Suite 3280 Destin, Florida 32541 United States
2. Virgin Gold Mining Corporation Panama / Dubai
3. Barter Clearing Bank Corp. 1461 A First Avennue, 360 New York (USA) NY 10021
4. Noble House Metal Trading S.A, Via Espana, P.H: Plaza Commercial 1st Floor, Office 41, Panama City, Panama
5. Noble House Marketing Inc., Republic of the Marshall Islands
6. Noble House Financial Services & Safe Custody Ltd, Wellington, New Zealand
7. Noble House Financial Services & Safe Custody Corp. Panama
We will track this scammer around the world.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dubai-Gold-Corp/Bella-Vista-Panam-City-Select-StateProvince/Mr-Ralph-Grigla-Dubai-Gold-Corp-fraud-Panam-City-Panama-Bela-Vista-1070543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.